Revised Truck Book for 21/22 grain harvest
GTSN has revised its popular Truck Book for the 21/22 Harvest.
The book includes the following updates:
- 5 new truck codes
- 30 – 9 Axle B-triple Road Train
- 60 – 11 Axle AB-triple
- 75 – 3 Axle Truck and 3 Axle Dog > 19m on road train routes in Qld
- 63 – 3 Axle Truck and 3 Axle Dog > 19m on road train routes in Qld
- 100 – 3 Axle Rigid and 3 Axle Dolly and 3 Axle A Trailer and 3 Axle B Trailer
- 102 – 3 Axle Rigid and 2 Axle Dolly and 4 Axle Trailer
- Formatting and design changes to make the book easier to use
- Accommodation of 1.1 tonne steer for road train rated semitrailers and B-doubles
- Various technical information updated such as the latest permits to operate to HML and a section on the new TMA (Telematics Monitoring Application) permits that operate in NSW
- Updated text on Victorian Road Train permits.
The a PDF version of the book is freely available to download from the link below.